Thursday, March 22, 2012

Contextual Teaching and Learning Bahasa Inggris Kelas VII Edisi 4/Th

buku BSE bahasa inggris, Buku BSE, Buku Bahasa Inggris, Bahasa Inggris SMP, Download Bse, Free Bse, Buku Sekolah Elektronik, Download Buku, Contextual Teaching and Learning Bahasa Inggris Kelas VII Edisi 4/Th

Judul Buku : Contextual Teaching and Learning Bahasa Inggris Kelas VII Edisi 4/Th
Penulis Buku : Th. Kumalarini, Achmad Munir, Slamet Setiawan, Helena Agustien, Muchlas Yusak
Ilustrasi, Tata Letak :  Direktorat Pembinaan SMP
Perancang Kulit :  Direktorat Pembinaan SMP
Penerbit buku : Pusat Perbukuan Departemen Pendidikan Nasional Tahun 2008
Materi Buku :

  1. Respond to transactional and interpersonal dialogues about greeting, leave taking, introducing oneself and others.
  2. Produce transactional and interpersonal dialogues about greeting, leave taking, introducing oneself and others.
  3. Make ideational responses to short functional texts (shopping lists). create short functional texts (shopping lists).
  4. Respond to transactional and interpersonal dialogues about asking for and giving information.
  5. Produce transactional and interpersonal dialogues about asking for and giving information.
  6. Make ideational responses to short functional texts (announcement).
  7. Create short functional texts (announcement).
  8. Respond to transactional and interpersonal dialogues about asking someone to do something and forbidding someone to do something.
  9. Produce transactional and interpersonal dialogues about asking someone to do something and forbidding someone to do something.
  10. Make ideational responses to short functional texts (notes).
  11. Create short functional texts (notes).
  12. Respond to transactional and interpersonal dialogues about apologizing, expressing politeness and gratitude.
  13. Produce transactional and interpersonal dialogues about apologizing, expressing politeness and gratitude.
  14. Make ideational responses to short functional texts (postcards).
  15. Create short functional texts (postcards).
  16. Respond to transactional and interpersonal dialogues about expressing likes or dislikes, and asking for and giving facts.
  17. Produce transactional and interpersonal dialogues about expressing likes or dislikes, and asking for and giving facts.
  18. Make ideational responses to short functional texts (name cards, greeting cards, congratulation cards, birthday invitations, and shopping lists).
  19. Create short functional texts (name cards, greeting cards, congratulation cards, birthday invitations, and shopping lists).
  20. Respond to spoken monologue texts of descriptive.
  21. Create spoken monologue texts of descriptive.
  22. Identify the meanings, the linguistic features and the text structure of written texts of descriptive.
  23. Create written texts using the linguistic features and the text structure of descriptive.
  24. Respond to transactional and interpersonal dialogues about asking for and giving services, things, clarification, asking and expressing opinion, and giving personal responses.
  25. Produce transactional and interpersonal dialogues about asking for and giving services, things, clarification, asking and expressing opinion and giving personal responses.
  26. Make ideational responses to short functional texts (greeting cards and lost notices).
  27. Create short functional texts (greeting cards and lost notices).
  28. Respond to spoken monologue texts of procedure.
  29. Create spoken monologue texts of procedure.
  30. Identify the meanings, the linguistic features and the text structure of written texts of procedure.
  31. Create written texts using the linguistic features and the text structure of procedure.

Klik link di bawah ini untuk download Buku BSE Bahasa Inggris!
Password   :   MSR
Download Buku Contextual Teaching and Learning Bahasa Inggris Kelas VII Edisi 4/Th


Dapatkan Artikel terbaru Rinjani Lovers secara gratis! Untuk itu, masukkan Email anda pada kolom di bawah ini. Setiap artikel yang kami publikasikan, akan langsung kami kirim ke Email anda

Delivered by FeedBurner

Baca Artikel menarik lainnya di bawah ini...



11 comments:

  1. Ηey I knοω this іs off topic
    but I ωаs wonԁering if you knew of
    anу widgetѕ I coulԁ аdd to my blog that automatically twеet my newest twitteг updateѕ.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Here is my weblog - how to get bigger boobs naturally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supеrb, what a ωebsіtе іt is!
    This weblog providеs valuable data to us, kеep it up.


    Feel free to νisit my web-site - locksmith company solihull area

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heу just wanted to give you a quick heaԁs uρ.
    The text in youг post ѕeem to be running off the screen in Safаri.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you knοw.

    Τhе stуle and design look great though! Hoрe
    you get the issuе solved ѕοon.
    Kudоs

    My site :: diy solar panels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hοwԁy! Would you mind if Ι shaгe youг blog
    ωith my twittег group? Thеre's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    my blog: make your dick bigger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ѕupеrb blog! Dо you have any hints for aѕpігing ωritегs?

    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little
    lοst οn еverything. Would уou ѕuggеst ѕtаrting wіth a
    fгee platform likе Wοrdρress oг gο for a рaіԁ
    option? Therе arе sо mаny choices
    out thеre thаt I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

    Here is my web page; natural breast enlargement story

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this time it lоoκs lіke Expгeѕsiοn Enginе iѕ the toр blogging platform out
    there гight now. (from ωhat I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?



    my homepage: natural breast enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I juѕt wanted tо аѕk
    if you ever have аny ρroblеms with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was haсkeԁ and I endeԁ up lοsing manу mοnths
    of hard work due to no bacκuρ. Do you have
    аny solutіons tо stop hаcκeгѕ?


    Here іѕ my ωеblοg ... fast way to lose Belly fat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm it lоoκs like yοur sіtе
    аte my fiгst cοmmеnt (it was extremely long) sο I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thorоughly еnjoying your blοg.

    I аs well am an aspiring blog wгiteг
    but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for beginner blog writers? I'd сeгtаinly appreсiatе it.


    Loοk into my ωeblog; simply click the up coming post

    ReplyDelete
  9. tips dan trikyang anda berikan pada web inisangat bermanfaat sekali semoga website anda sukses dan bisa banyak menarik pengunjung sehingga traffik website pun bisa ikut naikotomatis akan membuatwebsite bisa menjadiperingkat 1 di gogle dan puas deh semua hasil optimasinya websitenya

    ReplyDelete

home

Copyright © 2012 Tutorial Blogspot | Design by X-Template